Meet Our Volunteer of the Month!!
This is Clint - he is one of the folks I can call when there is a problem with a job and he leaps to the rescue! I know I can count on him and he is a wonderful part of our team. Here is what he has to say about his volunteer life:
"I volunteer because it makes me feel good. I love Missoula's sense of community and wanted to do my part to help encourage that. Volunteering to me isn't about huge events and massive sums of money. It's about going over to a neighbors house, helping them for a few minutes, and maybe having a conversation for a bit. It's really that simple......"
It really is. Thanks Clint!
Thursday, January 15, 2015
Sunday, December 14, 2014
Friday, December 12, 2014
Check out the winning label for All Souls Ale 2015! Congratulations to Courtney Blazon and the runners up, Bayla Laks and Emily Meyer! There are only 51 cases of All Souls Ale 2015 LEFT! Get your pre-orders in right away! If you want to be an All Souls Ale Ambassador (get your beer loving friends to pre-order and you get a prize, including retired collectors editions of past ASA and gift certificates to restaurants and businesses you love!) let me know at email@example.com. Help us move this beer and keep this event successful!
Thursday, November 6, 2014
Imagine Missoula and Big Sky Brewing, Co. are very excited to announce the first annual All Souls Ale Art Contest! We need your help to design the new label artwork that will grace the bottles of the 2015 edition of the brew!
We’re excited to see what the artists of Missoula have for us! Check out the rules below and then start making some art!
- Artwork must be original.
- Artist must be at least 18 years old to enter (must be 21 to win beer prizes)
- Artwork should embody the values and mission of Imagine Missoula. If you aren't sure who we are, you might want to read this; if you aren't sure what we do, you may want to check this out; and if you need a little help with what we value, click here.
- Artwork will need to incorporate the following text:
- The name of the beer: All Souls Ale
- Style description: Tripel Ale
- Brewery Name: Big Sky Brewing Co.
- Contents Description: 750ML, 11% ABV
- Artwork should meet the following design specifications:
- Final label will be approximately 4" x 4" and applied to a green 750 ML champagne bottle
- Artwork should be no larger than 18" x 24" and can be any media format that is scan-able (i.e. flat). Digital files are encouraged.
- Winning artist will receive sweet prizes, a membership to the ZACC and recognition for their work on the back label and on Imagine Missoula's website. There will also be prizes awarded to the first and second runners-up.
- The winning design will become the sole property of Big Sky Brewing, Co. All rights reserved.
- ALL submitted artwork will be retained by Imagine Missoula & Big Sky Brewing, Co.
- All submissions must be received by December 1, 2014 in order to be considered.
- All submissions must contain the following information:
- Full Name
- Contact Info
- Date of Birth
- We encourage you to submit entries electronically. Please email your artwork to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn; All Souls Ale Art Contest. Keep emailed files under 8MB. Submissions must be in a standard file format (tif, jpg, ai, eps, pdf).
- If you'd prefer to send us a hard copy, please mail it to the following address:
Big Sky Brewery
Attn: Mike Morawski
PO Box 17170
Missoula, MT 59808
- Winner will be notified no later than December 11, 2014.
PLEASE CALL 406-546-4697 IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS
To see a previous year's label, click here.
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Look! A wonderful event to raise money for a much needed mower, edger, and maybe even a truck trailer for Imagine Missoula!!!